Keep More of Your Hard-Earned Money and Watch Your Business Grow
You’ve worked hard to build your business. You’ve laboured countless hours and cleared hurdles to get where you are today. So wouldn’t it be nice to keep as much of your hard-earned cash as you can?
I can help you more of your money by:
- Cutting your business expenses with better banking solutions or group benefit packages that keep your employees happy while costing less
- Lowering the taxes you pay with strategies such as health and welfare trusts, segregated fund contracts, individual pension plans, holding companies, estate freezes, and charitable donations
- Protecting your business with critical illness or life insurance for you and your partners to provide an injection of funds if someone should get sick or pass away
- Helping you plan and save for retirement with tax efficient savings vehicles that, as a business owner, will benefit you more than traditional RRSP’s
- Developing a succession plan to transfer your business to family members, or whomever you choose, while paying as few taxes as possible
And here’s something else to consider. Many entrepreneurs pour the bulk of their wealth back into the business. In a sense, the business is their retirement plan. If this sounds like you, it may be time to diversify. I can help you explore other options to grow your wealth such as equities, bonds, or real estate.
Take the first step by contacting me to arrange your free, no—obligation appointment. After all, you’ve worked hard to get where you are today. I can help you keep more of your money and make it easier for you to do what you do best – building your business.